Wednesday 27 August 2014

Pretty in Spring

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=133243254
It's the last week of Winter, as the weather warms up it's time to shed the layers we have on and let our skin breath a bit. Spring is the time to break out your pretty pastels and feminine prints. I personally own very few pink items, I prefer monochrome but I do find myself liking pink more these days. Break up the pink a bit with black leather shorts, they'll add a bit of edge to a very girly outfit. 

You can easily pair a variety of shoes and accessories with these, heels for sexiness, flats for comfort cool, vans or converse for casual chic. Make sure to dab on some pink or coral blush! 

I'm heading off to Melbourne for a day just so I can shop at H&M in mid September. Even though it's only for a day, I'll still have oodles of fun, lots of stuff to do and yummy food to eat. Will try my best to fit as much things in my stomach as possible in the little time I have. I have been working 7 days a week for the last 2 months and it's been taking a toll on me I think, so I guess a break is a much needed relief from headaches and stress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment