Friday 7 March 2014

Fav Finds - March 2014

Welcome to the first edition of "Fav Finds" where I will be sharing some of my favourite things found on the web each month!

1. Beehive candle from Fab.com - I love the idea of this candle, you basically control how long you want it to burn by pulling the wax coil through the wick clip. The bees on the candle are also very cute!

2. Eggling - From my previous entry I mentioned that I'm trying to grow my own miniature indoor garden with the Shippon and clover, well Jules bought me this, it's called an Eggling and you crack the egg which is made out of plaster I think and water it, eventually the seeds inside will sprout and you'll end up with a plant/flowers inside the egg. I have the Lavender one, hopefully it will turn out awesome, will upload some pics soon. You can get yours at Myer.  

3. Evie kemp kitty wreath art print from Urban Outfitters - I like cats! Wouldn't you want this cute and slightly grumpy looking kitty surrounded by flowers on your wall too? lol

4. Gold/Silver Arrow ring from Ceek Jewelry - Nice on its own or paired with other rings. Get yours at Bluefly

5.  Linea moustache icon cushion from House of Fraser - Quirky and fun, moustaches are popping up everywhere. Incorporate this into your living room or any room in the house for an instant quirky touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment